Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome to the new blog!

Hi everyone, I've been a terrible blogger and let Ivi's baby blog go un-updated for some time now.....




Sorry!






However, I did feel it more appropriate to condense into one family blog for simplification.




Currently, I'm 30 weeks (7months) pregnant with Ivi's baby sister Meirah. Again we are having a blessed and uncomplicated pregnancy, and I can't believe that we will have another child in just over two months! Ivria has already adjusted to having other kids around the house due to some babysitting that I do, and she is very well behaved with little babies that she meets, so I expect all to go well when we transition into a four member household :-)




Ivi just turned two years old and is an amazing little creature. We are now of course encountering discipline issues anew every day, and Ivi is quickly learning that Mama don't mess around. She tries to work the system, she will soon learn that Daddy and Mommy wrote the system long before she came along.....hahahaaa! The way I really look at it is this--- It would be such a waste of a beautiful child to allow her to be disobedient. So really, I don't get frustrated with her. She is learning the boundaries, and we make new ones all the time. We learn together how to make the day run smoothly.

I leave you with this snow-baby picture, and promises that more updates and pictures are on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love that adorable picture. Thank you for the update. :)

    I miss you too. I wish we could've seen each other before we left, but don't fret too much...we have flight benefits and we know how to use them! ;) I'm going to be a tax accountant again, so I probably won't be back to visit before Apr 15 - but you will definitely see us after that...

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete