Monday, March 23, 2009

Blah. Just blah.

That's how we are doing. Blah.

I've had an awful cold for over two weeks now, Ivria has had it for a week and a half and Jim is going on his second week I think. Nothing else interesting to report, Jim and Ivria did have an enjoyable weekend while I was at a conference suffering through a sinus headache like none other. Sorry if I'm whining, but I'm at the point where I can't help it......... I can take tylenol and plain sudafed but it's not really helping much. Poor Ivria is wondering why Mommy is not playing as much. Jim however has been a super guy----he kept the kitchen spotless all weekend! Super Jim to the rescue!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon!

    Thanks for the comment. I'll definitely let you know when we're in town again. Nope, we haven't found a church yet. I like Karl's church but Rob hasn't had a chance to go yet.

    ReplyDelete