Monday, March 16, 2009

Houston, we have a big girl....

Well, she made it through night two with less event. We put her down a little later than normal, because we both had a late nap yesterday, and she did ok for the most part. I did go peek at her after and hour or so and found her curled up on her blanket in the corner again, so I plunked her back in the bed and she conked out for an hour till daddy had to go in because she was crying. He said he just helped her arrange the blankets a little and she was off to sleep again. I was up with her at about 4am, I went in to find her crying on her tummy on the floor, so I really don't know if she fell off or what, (she has a cold so that might be affecting her too) after a kiss and a snuggle she was asleep in bed again untill 9 this morning. Her first night sleeping in the big kid bed! I was so proud! And, she did her nap time in the bed with no issue at all today! right now she is in bed not making a peep, but I think she has made the transition. Go Ivria! It's funny I never thought she'd be in a big kid bed this early, but she seemed to want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment