Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crazy cravings....

Salty salty salty, give me salty! I can't remember having any wierd cravings with my first pregnancy...you know people always ask that. Well, this time I do! I can't get enough Pico de Gallo (Spelling? I dunno.) Anyway, I make it at home, and it's just a bunch of diced tomatoes, soem diced onion, chopped cilantro, a few tablespoons of lime juice, some salt, and voila! It's supposed to have jalepeno but I skip that part..... Anyway, I just finished off 5 cups of that stuff in the last 24 hours. And the wierdest thing is that my favorite part is the juice that's left at the bottom of the container. Go figure with all that acid, today I don't have heartburn!


The big ordeal today is trying to finish, or at least make progress on, the "nesting" that began last weekend. I have the uncontrollable urge to organize, and I think this happened right around the same time last pregnancy too. So far I've sorted all the baby clothes in Ivria's closet, assembled a new changing table, Organized the front closet in the kitchen, and the shelves above the laundry machines, and today we pulled everything out of our bedroom closet. I've also gone through all my craft suplies and cut back by half (and that is no small feat!). AND I moved all the videos and dvds to the shelf in the kitchen, and I still need to finish up cleaning the disaster that happened in my bedroom after finishing the closet. I just wish my energy level would keep up with my desire to sort----I've had a cold this week that is just wiping me out, so I'm not getting as much done as I'd like! Must give props to Jim, he's hauled or moved everything I've asked, he even stayed home from work on Monday to take care of Ivi so I could rest some. He's such a good man. Can't wait till he gets to meet his new little girl, he is very excited.

1 comment:

  1. When I was expecting you, my cravings were BIG pots full of homemade spaghetti sauce. I would have it as if it was soup. I love you Krystle and am excited to see you and the family coming this June!
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete