Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good report!

I went to the Midwife today and all is well. There had been some residual concern about my blood sugar but that is all resolved. I've only gained 25 lbs so far, baby is growing right on schedule, and the midwife could find nothing to complain about. So, YAY for healthy baby! And pray for healthy delivery.......only 6-8 weeks or so left.

Update on the big girl bed: Ivria has been sleeping in it for a week or so now I guess. She has trouble staying in there if she is not tired when she goes to sleep, so I've been adjusting her nap to accomodate. Yesterday she actually climbed over the baby gate I had in her door.....and came running and giggling down the hall while mommy and daddy were snuggling in bed talking about how great it was that she could just wake up and play with her toys and not get out of her nursery.....HA! I did some experimenting and if you turn the gate the other way she can't get over. Sneaky girl!....

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood! Glad it is your turn and not mine!
    Love Ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete