Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's getting closer!

We are getting so antsy around here..... things are definitely rolling along with this pregnancy! last week I asked the midwife about a particular sensation I've been having and she confirmed my suspision that I'm starting to dialate. This morning I woke up early to go to church and baby had definitely dropped, and my hips hurt so bad! So I took it easy and made myself sit on a stool to lead service, otherwise I jump around too much. The more active I am right now the more braxton-hicks I get, so I need to play it real safe for a few days. We will be 37 weeks along on tuesday or wednesday, and that is the magic number to deliver at the birth center. So the plan is that I'm going to stay off my feet for the next few days just in case. I'll have Jim do the dishes and peel my grapes and that sort of thing :-)

1 comment:

  1. I knew Jim would come in handy!!! (just teasin') Please call me... anytime when things start rolling! *squeals... I get to be "Nana" for two!!!!*

    ReplyDelete