Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sorry Dad!

Grandpa has been hoping that darling Meirah would make her appearance on his birthday, tomorrow the 7th. Unless something drastic changes, it's unlikely. I've been having contractions on and off for days now, so I had the midwife check my cervix today at the appointment. I'm 50% effaced and dialated to 1cm, which translates to "mmmmm, probably not this week" in laymans terms. However, I am more than welcome to try and move things along, like in the evenings when the contractions are the strongest I can walk some and see if things progress. This weekend should bring sunny weather so I'll head outside for some exercize!

1 comment:

  1. Meirah will let you know when she's ready! ...may not have happened on Grandpa's day.. but on the same month as his! :o)

    Ivie choose my month.. so this would be very fair! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete