Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Daddy's new girlfriend




Well, She is certainly amazing. When I was a young man I remember clearly wanting, no, needing a wife! I wanted to be loved and to love another. I wanted closeness and a life long friend to share life with. The real "amazing" thing about my second girl is that I really had no idea how much I needed her and have come to want her more each day. Like my wife Ivria is a sneaky little one. I chuckle at remembering the reasons I had for agreeing to get the wifey pregnant, such as: "I am getting older better do this soon if gonna do it at all," or "I bet if we have a kid it will help me to grow up some," or "I think I heard the wife's sex drive increases when pregnant ^^." The truth is I had no clue what to expect! The fact is, however, two girls are better than one.

1 comment:

  1. Get yourself a shot gun. lol
    With two girls your going to need it. I have to boys and it is the best to be a father. Happy fathers day by the way.

    ReplyDelete